Today, we’re thinking spring with XanderLyn Beauty Artist, Andrea Croskey. Since 1997, Andrea has been perfecting her art while turning heads in the beauty industry. Andrea attributes her success to many years of hard work, dedication to staying up to date with top fashion and hair trends as well as mastering the newest techniques to hit runways around the globe.
It’s no surprise that Andrea is on track when it comes to transitioning to a fashionable, insta-worthy new season . In fact, we are thrilled to share 3 tips from Andrea to maximize your personal spring beauty!
1. Sport a fun, flirty pony! Ponytails are versatile, reliable and flattering on everyone, making them a perfect springtime staple. To achieve the perfect, long-lasting pony, Andrea suggests using a volume powder or texture spray. Her top top picks are Keune Blend Volume Powder and Dryspun Finish Spray by Bumble and Bumble.
2. Add a pop of color! Whether it’s the natural beauty from Mother Earth or the fashion color trend report from Pantone, the vibrance of spring is often felt through a new color palette. From a few face framing highlights that add a touch of sheen, incorporating a new fashion piece in a coveted color (think bright mules in ultra violet or a statement necklace in lime punch) or purchasing a new eyeshadow palette to achieve the trending “pastel smokey eye,” Andrea suggests using color to subtly reinvent yourself.
3. Create a healthy looking glow in 4 steps!
- Apply sunscreen
- Add an illuminator – Andrea’s must-have illuminator is Strobe Cream by MAC
- Use your foundation
- Accentuate with a bronzer – Andrea uses both Mac Bronzing Powder ($28) and Elf Forever Sunkissed ($6)
Andrea specializes in, but is not limited to both women and men’s haircutting/styling, coloring, highlighting and various types of multi dimensional color and blowdry styling. She is also Brazilian Blowout and Keratin certified. Her motto is “Life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be!”
If you’re ready to step into spring, our Scottsdale salon can help you achieve your goals. To book your appointment with Andrea, or any of the XanderLyn hairstylists and beauty artists, contact us at 480-765-0780.
Until next time, have a beautiful day!